The InTorq BFK458 (formerly Lenze) Failsafe line of Industrial Brake are designed to provide a long reliable life in the most difficult industrial environments
The BFK458 brake is typically made up of the following components:
- CFI/USA Stock voltages: 24vdc, 103vdc, 205vdc (other Euro voltages available)
- “E” style in stock. “N” style available.
- Unless you have an encoder type device on back of brake, you can use the “E” to replace a “N”
- Always plenty of CFI/USA stock
- Hub: Pilot bore stocked any bore dimension available.
- If you are servicing a brake in the field or replacing a 14.448 brake, you can reuse you existing hub 99% of the time. This reduces lead-time as a “bore” is the longest lead item.